Welcome to our office. Please download our New Patient Forms below. Be sure to complete all information and sign all forms. We ask that you bring these to your first appointment as this will reduce your waiting time. Thank you.
You may access your medical records through the patient portal. The login is found on our home page in the upper right corner.
TIPS TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR DOCTOR’S VISIT
1. Prepare for your visit Write down questions you have beforehand, including treatment options you want to know more about. It is easy to forget questions you had when sitting in a treatment room. Also make a note of all symptoms you are experiencing.
2. Clarify terms and directions If there is something you don’t understand, be sure to ask for clarification. We want you to leave our office feeling like you have the information necessary to make an informed decision about your treatment.
3. Be realistic in your expectations If you have had pain for months, it may not be reasonable to expect the pain to completely disappear after one visit. Many treatments take a few days to start feeling the effects, and for some conditions a couple different treatments may be necessary depending on your body’s response.
4. Bring another set of ears Often it is difficult to remember everything you have discussed with the doctor. By bringing a family member or friend with you, it will be easier to recall important information. If you are coming alone you can also take notes during the visit to help you remember later.
5. Don’t wait until the last minute Most doctors are booked a few days in advance. If you notice your symptoms are getting worse instead of better, call and make an appointment. If your symptoms get better before the appointment, you can always call and cancel. It will be much more frustrating to wait until the last minute and then find out that your preferred doctors are already booked.
6. Dress the part A trip to the podiatrist probably isn’t the best time to wear full pantyhose or shoes that take time to put on/take off. Expect to take off both shoes and socks as soon as you enter the treatment room. On the same token, make sure your feet are clean. Dirty feet can sometimes cover up important skin conditions that would otherwise be visible.