James I Hoyal, DPM
1798 N State St Orem, UT 84097
ABOUT THE DOCTOR
Dr. James I. Hoyal is the owner and sole provider for the office. He is a native of Orem and graduated from BYU. Dr. Hoyal completed a 4 year degree at the California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco. He completed residencies at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Tacoma, Washington and at Long Beach Memorial Medical Center in Long Beach, CA.
- Practicing since 1999
- Board Certified
- Diplomate of the American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Expertise in treatment and surgery of the foot and ankle
- Performs arthroscopy of the foot and ankle
- Minimal incision techniques used
Dr. Hoyal provides care for patients of all ages from pediatrics to geriatrics. The goal of Dr. Hoyal and his staff is to provide relief of pain to his patients. He will provide treatment options with the goal to keep you active and pain free. If surgery is needed he will explain the details of the procedure and his staff will help you with any insurance questions or needs that you may have. When you come to Dr. Hoyal's office you aren't just a patient, you're a friend.